Joe and Rich are the heart of the Clooz Team
We appreciate your valued membership in our Clooz family.
How Our Clooz Automated Problem Tracking System Works
- A User encounters a problem with the Clooz program.
- The User sends the problem or question in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Problem Ticket is automatically created.
- The ticket remains open until the problem or issue is resolved.
Common Support Issues
- The CDB File not stored in the user's "My Documents" area.
The Clooz installer places a "Clooz Data" folder in your "My Documents" directory. Using this folder or some other one within your My Documents directory ensures you will have permission to write to the database and permit Clooz to work properly.
- Where should I save my Clooz images?
We strongly recommend that all images linked to your Clooz file be saved in one directory structure. By doing so, all of the links are to the same directory structure, which makes back-up and finding files considerably easier.
- I bought a new computer, now what do I do?
Use this link to download the latest Clooz 3.2 installation package. Use your existing serial number and password from the original information e-mail that you received. (If you have lost it, contact us at email@example.com)
- My computer crashed and I need to download Clooz again.
See paragraph 3 instructions for a re-installation after a crash or other problem(s).
- The Clooz main screen is suddenly not showing my data.
On rare occassions an interaction causes problems with the main display, particularly loss of the grid. Should you experience this issue, go to Edit ==> Options in your Clooz file menu. The Startup/Edit menu will be the default display. At the bottom of the display you will see a box labeled "Reset Grid Layout Settings". Click this box and Clooz will again display properly.
- I have forgotten or lost my serial number.
We maintain complete records of all serial numbers that have been issued. Registered users should request a copy of their serial number in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will Clooz run on my Mac?
A native Mac version is planned for our Clooz 4 version intended for release in mid 2014. No native Mac version currently exists. However, we have Mac users who say that they run Clooz 3 on their Mac in emulator mode using VMWare. Since we currently have no Mac capability, we can not provide formal technical support for Macs, but we will make every attempt to help our Mac users with problems.